- 2 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (6 3/4 oz.) can boneless chicken in broth, undrained & chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 tsp. celery flakes
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
Fit 1 refrigerated pie crust into a 9 inch pie plate, according to package directions (do not bake).
Combine chicken and remaining ingredients; spoon into pie crust. Moisten edges of pastry with water; place remaining crust on top. Fold edges under and flute. Cut slits in top. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 1 (9 inch) pie. The great chicken pot pie is at your service....hmmm..nice ! Enjoy the feasts !