- 1 chicken cooked and deboned
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1 lg. can evaporated milk
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix
Combine 2 cans soup with evaporated milk. Place chicken, shredded, in 13 x 9 pan and pour in soup mixture adding (optional) : carrots, peas, (1 can of each) and 2 cups of parboiled, cubed potatoes.
Sprinkle with one package stuffing mix. Over top pour chicken broth. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. The chicken pot pie recipe is ready to serves 6-8 person. Enjoy it !